Subject: Ed: OECD Health Statistic Inquiry
From: "Janne Sepp" <[email-masked]>
To: Kärolin Jenas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 12:09:11 +0200

Saatja: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 6. jaanuar 2025 13:24
Adressaat: Janne Sepp <[email-masked]>
Teema: RE: OECD Health Statistic Inquiry

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi Janne,

Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Many thanks for your guidance on this matter, it is very helpful.

I was wondering if it would be possible to receive similar reports to “DDD
2023 ENG.pdf” for previous years so we are able to create a time series?

I wish you a wonderful start to the new year!

Best,

Sophie

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

From: Janne Sepp <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2024 9:54 AM
To: WANG Sophie, ELS/HD <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Vs: OECD Health Statistic Inquiry

Dear Sophie,

Thank you for your e-mail and apologizes for the delay in answering.

In Estonia the consumption of ATC N01 group (anesthetics) is collected at
the national level (wholesale data).

You can find a more detailed information on our website:
https://ravimiamet.ee/en/statistics/statistics-medicines

On the same page there is a data table (named “DDD 2023 ENG.pdf”) on
active substance level, covering also N01 units:
https://ravimiamet.ee/sites/default/files/documents/2024-04/DDD%202023%20E
NG.pdf

Kind regards,

Janne Sepp

State Agency of Medicines

Department of Post-Authorisation Safety

Bureau of Drug Statistics

Specialist

Phone: +372 737 4140

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Nooruse 1, 50411 Tartu, Estonia

 <http://www.ravimiamet.ee/> www.ravimiamet.ee

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently
deleting what you have recieved. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a third person without permission is prohibited and may be
illegaal.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: esmaspäev, 25. november 2024 10:59
To: Ravimiamet <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: OECD Health Statistic Inquiry

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

Pleased to e-meet you. I am from OECD Health working on climate and health
issues. I am quite interested in the database of medicine statistics
provided here: PxWeb - Select table
<https://statistika.tai.ee/pxweb/en/Andmebaas/Andmebaas__06Ravimistatistik
a__01Ravimistatistika/?tablelist=true> . We are currently in the process
of looking at anesthetic gas volumes consumed in countries and wanted to
inquire about whether if consumption of ATC N01 group (anesthetics) is
collected at the national level? And if so, at what unit is this data
collected?

Many thanks,

Sophie

Sophie Wang, PhD

Health Policy Researcher, Health Division

Directorate for Employment, Labour, and Social Affairs

2, rue André Pascal – 75775 Paris Cedex 16

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | Tel: +33 1 85 55 49
44

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.